Thursday, August 14, 2014

Think About It Thursday - Lunchbox Love

I don't know about you, but packing school lunches is one of my LEAST favorite things about motherhood. It gets so monotonous. And when you have a picky eater on your hands (aka :: a stubborn, 1st grade, boy who hasn't eaten a sandwich EVER in his life!) it gets tricky too...So I decided to start Thinking About creative lunch recipes before school starts. I'm hoping some of these recipes will meet all our family's needs - fun for me to prep and pack and actually CONSUMED at school, rather than returned home smooshed in a ziploc!!


What kid doesn't love chocolate chips? I love controlling what else in there too!
A perfect alternative for my non-sandwich eating kid!
My girls complain that PB&J sandwiches get sqooshed...I'm thinking these bars will hold up better, but still be one of their favorite flavors!
Again, my picky eater loves Mac N Cheese...
Anything on a skewer just tastes better, right?
Pizza for lunch at school? That I can make ahead? Yes, please!

Hope these recipes help you get out of your lunchbox rut too! Can't believe it's almost that time of year, again. You can find many more recipes and lunchbox inspiration on our
Check out our AWESOME, colorful, and superior constructed Lunchboxes HERE.
For everyone sold, one is given to a child in need!

Happy Packing!

No comments:

Post a Comment