Thursday, April 10, 2014

Meet Sydney & Paige!

Ever wonder how Sydney Paige got its name?


Named after the daughters of founder, Courtney Brockmeyer, Sydney and Paige are the original inspiration behind the the dream that has now become a reality! We thought it would be fun for you to get to know them a bit better.


PAIGE (age 8)
favorite color: blue
favorite food: mac ’n cheese
favorite dessert: chocolate brownie with chocolate ice cream, chocolate whipped cream and chocolate sauce on top (do you think she likes chocolate?)
favorite holiday: Easter
favorite way to give back: "give our movies to kids in need so that they can have entertainment, which is the most important thing of all!"
favorite thing about SP: "the Give Events, I can’t wait until the next one!"
what do you think about your sister?: "she’s funny, smart and very friendly"
favorite thing about mommy: "that she quit her job and started this business and can pick me up from school. I love having more time with ‘mimo’" (pronounced ‘me-moh')
favorite thing about daddy: "his snuggles and that he likes boy things like I do . . . except lizards, he hates lizards and I love them . . . so I get them out of the house for him when one of our cats brings one in . . . our cats are funny, they make me laugh when they chase each other around and play with their little ball. Oh, and I also love that daddy works at Nestle because he brings home a lot of candy, especially at holiday time!"


SYDNEY (age 7)
favorite color: yellow
favorite food: pizza
favorite dessert: See’s Candy chocolate cream truffle (wow, so specific!)
favorite holiday: Christmas
favorite way to give back: "give backpacks and books and school supplies to kids in need so that they can learn and do a good job in school and on their homework . . . and be happy"
favorite thing about SP: "giving to kids who need things, especially foster kids because they don’t even have their parents . . . I love how happy they are at the Give Events and love their Foster Parents, that’s a really wonderful thing to do . . . I’m glad we can do something to help them too."
what do you think about your sister?: "she’s crazy, smart and my best sister"
favorite thing about mommy: "there are a lot of things, it’s so hard to pick, but if I have to pick one, it’s that we’re the best kitty lovers ever and I love her so much."
favorite thing about daddy: "he is the best snuggler ever and I’m very, very, VERY happy that he’s my daddy!"


Follow @SydneyPaigeInc on:

      

No comments:

Post a Comment